PIECES OF CONTENT RECEIVED EACH DAY
GB OF DATA CONSUMED EACH DAY
NEW EMAILS RECEIVED PER DAY
HOURS SPENT PER WEEK WITH FAMILY
What is it?
Getting Things Done® pretty much does what it says on the tin. It helps clear your mind and organise your thoughts so you can achieve effective results and unleash creative potential.
A personal productivity management system pioneered by David Allen, GTD redefines the way you approach life and work, helping you to create habits which can last forever. Sounds too good to be true? It really does work, but don’t just take our word for it.
“Your head is for having ideas, not holding them”®
Using a very logical process of capturing all the ‘stuff’ in your life, organising it all into lists and reviewing it frequently, GTD enables you to focus more clearly and achieve more without feeling stressed.
Believe it or not, you can achieve more in less time.
GTD Applies Order to the Chaos
The fundamentals of GTD are really quite simple:
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention
- Clarify actionable things into outcomes and next steps
- Organise reminders and information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access them
- Reflect on your commitments to ensure you’re always aware of the most productive options
- Engage minute-to-minute by following your informed intuition about what the best thing to be doing is
GTD allows you to improve efficiency, creativity and memory by focusing on the right things at the right time. Frequent reviews of the six horizons of your commitments (purpose, vision, goals, areas of focus, projects, and actions) keep you ‘on your game’ and ahead of the field.
Still confused how it works?