David Allen’s latest book, Making It All Work takes the GTD concepts to a whole new level. Dive deeper into the models for control & perspective.
David Allen’s Getting Things Done hit a nerve and ignited a movement with businesses, students, soccer moms, and techies all the way from Silicon Valley to Europe and Asia. Now, David Allen leads the world on a new path to achieve focus, control, and perspective. Making It All Work will make life and work a game you can win. For those who have already experienced the clarity of mind from reading Getting Things Done, Making It All Work will take the process to the next level. For those of you looking for David to expand on the priorities piece of GTD, this is a great book for you.
– 286 pages, including case studies for the Horizons of Focus (priorities)
– The appendix includes templates for the key models covered in the book:
1. Incompletion Trigger Lists
2. Natural Planning Model®
3. Project Planning Trigger List
4. Mastering Workflow Overview
5. The GTD Weekly Review®
6. The GTD Workflow Diagram for Processing & Organizing
7. Horizons of Focus®
– Information on taking the free GTD-Q tool, an assessment to see how you are doing with control & perspective