We are excited to announce that David Allen’s Getting Things Done®: Mastering Workflow seminar is coming to London. The seminar will be led by a senior presenter from Next Action Associates, the only Certified International Partner of the David Allen Company in the UK.
DATE: Thursday 13th March 2014.
VENUE: The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street, London EC2V 5HA
TIME: Registration & continental breakfast from 8:15am. Seminar begins at 9am and finishes at 5pm. Lunch will be served from 12:30-1:30pm.
- Click here to learn more about Getting Things Done® and the GTD® Mastering Workflow seminar
- Click here to watch short video testimonials from past participants
Reserve your seat in the seminar now.
Early bird rate: £390 + VAT (valid until 13th February 2014)
Standard rate: £450 + VAT (valid from 14th February 2014)
Getting Things Done and The GTD Mastering Workflow Seminar:
Based on the best-selling book Getting Things Done by leading management thinker David Allen, the GTD Mastering Workflow seminar teaches a fundamental approach to thinking about work and life that participants can immediately apply to get a greater sense of control and perspective over what they have on.
- Manage your workflow seamlessly with less stress
- Set up a system so that none of your to-dos fall through the cracks
- Get your email inbox to zero
- Organise and make clear decisions about your projects and next actions
- Overcome procrastination
This seminar is filled with practical, inspiring, and entertaining instruction on incorporating the fundamentals of GTD into your life.
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of David Allen & Co.