We are excited to be able to offer you David Allen’s Getting Things Done®: Mastering Workflow Level One, Fundamentals seminar. This is a one time special event for Leadership and Development professionals. The seminar will be led by Judy Goldberg, a senior presenter from Next Action Associates, the only Certified International Partner of the David Allen Company in the UK.
DATE: Friday 16th January 2015.
VENUE: Net-a-Porter West London Office, London W2
TIME: Seminar begins at 9am and finishes at 5pm.
- Click here to learn more about Getting Things Done® and the GTD® Mastering Workflow seminar
- Click here to watch short video testimonials from past participants
Reserve your seat in the seminar now.
Special one-off rate: £350 + VAT
Getting Things Done and The GTD Mastering Workflow Seminar:
About the Course
- Why do we sometimes feel like we’re working harder but falling further behind?
- Is it possible to achieve what we want personally and professionally without working more hours?
- Can increased productivity really go hand-in-hand with lower stress levels?
The headwinds we face in life today are formidable. Emails and instant messages come in at a relentless pace. Calendars fill up. Distractions abound. We are consistently busy, but we lack the sense that we are focused on the right things. We seldom celebrate real achievement. Home life suffers, at the mercy of the demands of our professional lives, and vice versa.
GTD: Mastering Workflow is a one-day seminar that provides practical techniques that help you to get control of your world. You will increase your productivity, yes, but you will do so while maintaining a clear mind and the confidence that you are consistently focused on the right things.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to get more of the right things done, in less time, with less stress and greater mental clarity.
None. The seminar introduces the fundamental thinking and practices of the Getting Things Done methodology.
- The Fundamental Process – how can we think decisively and effectively about things that need to get done?
- The Five Phases of Workflow – a model for analysing and optimising the way we work every day
- Collection –reducing distraction and freeing up mental space by ensuring we have a complete inventory of things that need our focus, from emails to important thoughts that occur to us in the shower
- Processing – efficiently clarifying what the things we have collected mean to you, and how best to move them forward
- Organizing – creating an effective, leak-proof organizational system, using available tools and technologies, that works the way you want it to work
- Reviewing – ensuring complete perspective on the moving parts in your world, so that everything gets the right amount of your attention
- Doing – have the confidence that at any given moment you are focused on the right thing
- Implementing Getting Things Done – how will you implement the ideas and best practices from the seminar?
We recommend setting aside a second day to fully set up your GTD systems as soon as possible following on from this seminar. Alternatively, we also offer one-on-one coaching provided by certified GTD coaches.