GTD® Mastering Workflow Level 1: Fundamentals with Implementation Lab
PIECES OF CONTENT RECEIVED EACH DAY
GB OF DATA CONSUMED EACH DAY
NEW EMAILS RECEIVED PER DAY
HOURS SPENT PER WEEK WITH FAMILY
- Why do we sometimes feel like we’re working harder but falling further behind?
- Is it possible to achieve what we want personally and professionally without working more hours?
- Can increased productivity really go hand-in-hand with lower stress levels?
About the Course
The headwinds we face in life today are formidable. Emails and instant messages come in at a relentless pace. Calendars fill up. Distractions abound. We are consistently busy, but we lack the sense that we are focused on the right things. We seldom celebrate real achievement. Home life suffers, at the mercy of the demands of our professional lives, and vice versa.
GTD Mastering Workflow Level 1: Fundamentals with Implementation Lab is a two day seminar that provides practical techniques that help you to get control of your world. You will increase your productivity, yes, but you will do so while maintaining a clear mind and the confidence that you are consistently focused on the right things.
- The Fundamental Process – how can we think decisively and effectively about things that need to get done?
- The Five Phases of Workflow – a model for analysing and optimising the way we work every day
Implementing Getting Things Done
- Designing and implementing a personalised GTD system in
Outlook (or other standard organisational technologies)
- Sharing strategies and techniques for optimizing handling of email
- Discussing best practices for calendar management
- Using technology to support appropriate focus and prioritisation at all times
- Dealing with email backlog
- Practicing using the new system to deal with your work
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to get more of the right things done, in less time, with less stress and greater mental clarity.
None. The seminar introduces the fundamental thinking and practices of the Getting Things Done methodology.
What to Expect
The results of applying GTD include greater focus and effectiveness in a more relaxed manner. It can help create space for longer-term strategic work while instilling confidence that the right things are actually getting done. This practical approach has already helped many teams and organisations to increase their return on invested energy, improve job satisfaction, and boost individual and group performance.
Reserve your seat in the seminar now
Standard Rate: £990 +VAT
*Discounts for early registration.
Group rates available for two or more. Special rates for charities, students, and teachers.