Have we forgotten how to take our lunch break? Research suggests so – apparently 70% of UK workers don’t take a lunch break.
Because we’re all about freeing up time and creating space for the good things in life, we’re campaigning to bring the lunch break back, and what’s more, we’re offering you a chance to win lunch with David Allen in a top central London restaurant.
All you need to do is:
- Go and have a real lunch break!
- Take a photo of what you’re getting up to on your lunch break (a stroll around the park, a run, coffee with friends, a swim – whatever!)
- Tweet @GTDintheUK with the hashtag #bringbackthelunchbreak
We’ll choose from the best entrants and contact the winner on Twitter. Points will be awarded for originality!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- One winner will be selected and contacted on Twitter.
- Entrants must be available on 10th October between the hours of 12-2pm in Central London.
- The cost of the winner’s lunch, inclusive of drinks, will be paid for. Travelling expenses will not be covered.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize or monetary value.
- Competition closing date is midnight on 30th September 2017.