Who should attend:
If you are new to GTD, or have implemented the system but are looking for tactical implementation advice, you will find this seminar to be a good launch pad for getting your GTD system off the ground. Learn more.
Where it will be held:
Sofitel New York
45 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Details about the day:
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Registration and continental breakfast at 8:00am
- Buffet lunch served at 12:00pm
- 15-minute refresh break in the morning and afternoon
How to enroll:
Click the REGISTER button on the left to get started. Tuition is $695 per person or $645 if you register before December 24, 2012.
Special rates are available for:
- Groups registering together (one form of payment only please)
- Staff of not-for-profit organizations
- Full-time students
- Government employees
- Graduates of the GTD Mastering Workflow course (please send us year and city where you last attended)
- GTD Connect monthly or annual members
Please click here to learn more about these rates: Special Rates
Where to stay:
We have reserved a block of discounted sleeping rooms at the rate of $485 plus tax per night. Please contact the Sofitel New York directly , before December 24, at 1-877-565-9240 to reserve your room. Please ask to be transferred to group reservations and let the hotel know you are with the David Allen Company: Getting Things Done to receive this rate.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!