GTD® Mastering Workflow Level 2: Projects and Priorities with Implementation Lab
In this two-day seminar, you will:
- Assess your progress on your GTD journey so far, identify areas to improve and sharpen your thinking, and hone your system so that it provides a more complete overview of your world
- Deepen your understanding of the core principles, enabling you to work more productively with a clearer head
- Make use of advanced GTD models to optimise project planning, for you and for your team
- Identify and develop higher-horizon thinking to help you ensure balance, so that you can shift from a reactive to proactive stance in the areas that matter to you most
About the Course
You have implemented the core ideas from Getting Things Done®, and as a result you’ve seen your productivity increase and your stress levels drop. Maybe your system is spotless, or maybe it’s not, but in this two-day Projects and Priorities seminar you’ll have plenty of time to help you to get clear, current and creative.
We begin with exercises that help you determine where you are on the Path to GTD Mastery, and help you focus your attention on what would make the biggest difference in your GTD practices and systems. We go deeper into the Horizons of Focus model, to help you get in touch with your longer-term, more strategic vision and to ensure you have balance in your life. And we give you the chance to refine your project planning skills with the Natural Planning Model, one of the unsung heroes of the GTD methodology.
- Where are you on the path of GTD mastery?
- The power of a complete projects list
- Mining your current calendar and actions to identify projects and Areas of Responsibility
- Changing problems, issues, and opportunities into projects
- Using the Natural Planning Model® to facilitate planning of individual and team projects
- Developing and using an integrated life management system
- Identifying and using Areas of Focus to ensure priorities are aligned
Who Should Attend?
Those who have knowledge of the fundamentals of GTD and some experience of the methodology, and would like to explore how advanced themes could help them reduce the friction in their lives, to help get more of the right
things done, in less time, with less stress.
Attendance at an introductory-level GTD seminar, or completion of one-to-one coaching, or if you are self-taught but have significant experience with GTD. Having built and used a GTD system, based on any technology
(Outlook, etc.) is essential.
Reserve your seat in the seminar now
Standard Rate: £990+VAT
*Discounts for early registration.
Group rates available for two or more. Special rates for charities, students, and teachers.