Pretty much since I’ve been in business, there has been a discussion about leading versus managing. Recently I got to wondering: what, really, is the difference between a “manager” and a “leader”? Great leaders need to manage, at least a bit, and great managers need to lead some of the time. Management has been described as deploying resources to reach objectives, but leading people involves something more.
- Latest Blog: White-Hot Leadership by Robert Peake
- GTD® Public Seminars Register for our upcoming seminars.
- Getting Things Done (GTD) Get the Right Things Done,
in Less Time, with Less Stress
- Performance Coaching Optimizing individual performance
- Leadership Development Maximizing Impact of Leadership Groups
- Team Facilitation The catalyst to high-performing teams
- The Results What Our Clients Have to Say
Next Action Associates is a Certified International Partner
of the David Allen Company in the UK
Next Action Associates has been certified by us as an International Partner, providing our unique world-class GTD suite of programs, products, and services.
I’m delighted to have them working closely with us to serve the UK and our global clients in the region. I consider Ed Lamont, Todd Brown, and their team as stellar resources in our worldwide outreach.
The David Allen Company
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter
Get news, updates and insider tips on living a more productive life.